Friday, September 18, 2009

Sleeping Milestone!

It is funny what gets me excited these days...but we had our first official "Sleeping through the night" last night! I put the babies to bed at 11 last night and I did not hear from them until 6:30 this morning...when I went into see if they were still alive. I think I woke Hallie up when I touched her...or they may have lasted even longer. The funny part is, is that Ryan wasn't here to enjoy it. I guess that will teach him to go on overnight 4-wheeling trips!

3 comments:

The Jordan's said...

Congrats, and yes it is amazing what makes us mothers happy! It's always the "little" things (even though to us it's no little thing to sleep through the night)!

jhjonze said...

It isn't odd that that excites you at all. That is the best gift for any mother!

The Fawcett Family said...

Whoo hooo. Maybe your husband is just bad luck. :)