Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Baby Weight Update

We went to the doctor yesterday...here is the latest!

They are almost 11 weeks...or 2 1/2 months old.

Remie - 8 pounds 6.5 ounces (5%) 21 inches long (8%)
Hallie - 8 pounds 4.5 ounces (5%) 21 1/4 inches long (10%)

They are both on the "normal" bell curve and are being compared to other "typical" kids. YEAH! Last time we went in they were on an "Adjusted curve." So we are making good progress!

(Are we really "normal" or "typical"???)

2 comments:

jhjonze said...

That is awesome! I'm glad they are doing well.

The Fawcett Family said...

They are growing! So, does that mean you have to go to work soon? Are you ready? Good luck! You are SO amazing! I'm glad to hear they are doing good, and SO cute! But, I don't think you could have a kid that is not cute.