Sunday, September 27, 2009

A Special Day!

Today was Hallie and Remie's Blessing Day. We were joined by all of our family and had a great day. They were blessed by their dad, Great-Grandpa Barfuss, Grandpa Barfuss, and Papa G. I have had professional pictures taken of them in their blessing dressings, so when I get those I will post them. This is what we took of them today. Hallie is sleeping and Remie is awake. They both did great during the blessings (Slept through the whole thing...I guess that is what happens when you feed them full, before you go!!!)




Sydnie, Remie, Rylie, and Hallie



The twins turned 12 weeks yesterday. They won't be officially be 3 months until October 4th. It is so amazing how time flies! They have been such good babies. I really can't complain...although, I have a time or too. We are so grateful for all of the sweet spirits that are in our home. We are very blessed!

8 comments:

Julienne said...

Wow it's crazy to see your family picture with more than four. Every picture I have ever seen has four, but six looks good on you all as well. The twins are starting to fill out and they are darling! Congrats on your special day.

Jeff and Kristin said...

So Cute!!! I love the pictures! Thanks for the delicious viddles!! I can't wait to love on those babies again!

McKenzie Johnson said...

What a wonderful family pic. that is just so CUTE! The girls look so adorable in there blessing dresses, congrats on the special day!

Josi said...

That is a really great family pic! Congrats on your special day.

jhjonze said...

They look so beautiful and your family looks so happy!

Lindasue said...

They are so cute! Glad it all turned out so nice for you.

robin said...

A very special day!

Susanna said...

Awwww, they are so incredibly cute!!! I actually used that same dress for Phebe when she was blessed, I think it is so beautiful. Super cute family!