These first picture is a tradition that Ryan and I started back with Rylie. We have made an imprint of the babies hands when they are 3 weeks old. With Rylie we received the plaque as a shower gift...what a fun idea! Anyway, we did the twins last Saturday. Look real close and see if you can see the difference in size between the two older girls and the twins. I promise they were all done when they were 3 weeks old. It starts with Rylie on the left and goes oldest to youngest.
We took the rest of the pictures last night. Remie is on the left, Hallie is on the right. I have discovered that it is so hard to get a decent picture of them together...they are sooo wiggly, which makes for blurry pictures.
Rylie and Sydnie feeding Remie and Hallie - They are such big helpers.
(Those are 4 ounce bottles just to put things into perspective)

6 comments:
Oh, I love these babies so much. I would love to be there. Aren't they the cutest things ever? I am so excited to scrapbook or love on your babies while you scrapbook.
Oh my heck that are beautiful! And I remember how big the bottles are compared to their faces! How ARE YOU?!
They are so cute! Have you run out of diapers yet? How many do you go through a day/week? I bet it's a lot!
Wow! I can't believe how big the bottles look next to their faces. They are so cute and I am glad they are doing so well! We missed ya at the reunion!
Awww, they are so cute! These pictures are bringing back some super sweet memories.....aren't twins so fun?
Congrats! They are beautiful!
Post a Comment