Thursday, August 6, 2009

When Kids are Left Alone....

Since we haven't been able to do much this summer, Rylie has been playing with one of the neighbor girls quite a bit. Yesterday they started out playing Poly Pockets/Pet Shops underneath the picnic table in the back yard. After a little while, they came in and asked if they could put the sprinkler under the trampoline. I thought that would be a great idea...give them something different to do. That was when Sydnie and the other neighbor boy joined in. They were all having a great time. Ryan came home from work a little while later and I went to leave...I stepped out back to let the girls know I was leaving and this is what I saw....




All 4 of them had found the sidewalk chalk and were using it as make-up. The funny part was that, Sydnie was using the flat of a mason jar lid as a mirror to get her make-up on. After the first inital shock, I had Ryan come and look. That is when he grabbed the camera.