Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Happy Birthday Hallie & Remie & 4th of July Fun!


 (It's a long one)
 
We got to celebrate their birthday for 3 days....I guess having your birthday on a holiday does have it's perks.  

Watching fireworks in Logan with cousins and Grandma Shirley and Grandpa Von on Friday, July 2nd.

Eating Cake on July 4th  - We weren't going to have their big party until we were at my mom's on Monday, but Ryan made them their own little cakes to eat on their birthday...What a good dad!
  
Watching the Parade in Soda, with Cousins and Grandma Joy and Papa G 
on Monday, July 5th. 
Remie & Hallie
 Rylie, Alexa, Sydnie, Avery, Ryan, Uncle Jeff, & Jaxson all ran in the "Fun Run."
Alexa in the pink.

Rylie in the red, making a dash for the finish. 
 
Ryan and Sydnie

Avery, Uncle Jeff, and Jaxson in the stroller.

Waiting for the parade.

Aunt Katrina and Baby KaCey

Grandma Joy and Remie

Opening Presents.

It's my party and I will cry if I want too.

Happy 1st Birthday Remie and Hallie!

No comments: