This is another long post...sorry, but I guess since this is the only journaling I do, I guess I had better make it count!
Lagoon - July 9, 2010
Hallie & Remie
The twins waiting for everyone to come through on Rattlesnake Rapids. Grandma Joy said she would only go if she didn't get wet....she did pretty good.
The twins waiting for everyone to go on "The Bat." I think "The Bat" ended up being Rylie and Alexa's favorite. They went on it 3 times.
The Bumper Cars
Little KaCey
Alexa & Kristin
Uncle Jeff & Rylie
Papa G and Remie
Courtney and Nate getting ready to go really, really, high in the air!
Hogle Zoo - July 10th, 2010
Remie & Hallie
Jeff & Avery. Avery's face says it all. It was so hot and we were all very tired!
Hallie and Remie

1 comment:
Karissa is officially jealous!
Post a Comment