Hallie and Remie are one! WOW! What a year it has been. It is hard to think back on how little they were a year ago and how crazy our life was....or maybe still is. People keep asking me "How do you do it with twins?" I just have to tell them...I can't think about it and you just have to do what you have to do. Our lives haven't "Stopped" we just keep plugging away, it just takes a little longer to get out the door now. And you have to game plan a little bit more. Such as what do I do when I need to go to the grocery store, or where do I park so that I can have easy access to a shopping cart in the parking lot. Yah, know little things like that. I went back and was looking through some of their old pictures and decided to post a few. (Some are repeats - but they are fun to see) They were so little!!!
1-Year Ago
Hallie
Remie
Doing Much Better
What a couple of spuds! They are such a joy to have in our family.
We love you Hallie and Remie!
2 comments:
So cute! I can't believe they are 1! Now you have to post pictures of them getting into their birthday cakes. Congratulations on making it through the first year!
COMPLETELY ADORABLE! AHHHHH I WANT TO SEE THEM! congratulations to you two! i remember when kate and brooklyn turned one, it was anti-climatic...i was waiting for fireworks or presents or something...SUCH A MILESTONE FOR EVERYONE!
Post a Comment