Thursday, July 15, 2010

New Family Pics

We had our family pictures taken...I guess it had been a little while since the last ones, just a couple of years...not too bad.  I just love to have pictures taken....not!  Our photographer, Wendi, does such a great job for us.  We love her.  Thanks Wendi!!



Rylie - 7 Years Old

Sydnie - 5 Years Old



Hallie - 1 Year Old


Remie - 1 Year Old


5 comments:

Nathan and Courtney said...

Kim I love these pictures. I will definitely be needing a copy of your family one. Wendi did a really good job, as usual!!! Love them all

Lyndsey said...

those are great pictures!!! Oh i kinda miss those days in logan. I would love to end up back in cache valley. tell connie hello if you see her again.

McKenzie Johnson said...

wonderful family pic. Before we left Utah we did some family pic. in the same places =)

Josi said...

Very cute! People always think of such creative spots to take pictures. I love the train tracks.

jhjonze said...

SO CUTE! I love them.