We had another doctor's appointment today. As of today, I am 31 weeks. We had an ultrasound done by the doctor, so we didn't get any pictures, but all is looking well. He was basically looking at the fluid around the babies as well as finding out what their heart rates were. Both were head down....YEAH! that is two appointments in a row. Hopefully, they will stay that way. As for me...well I am still getting very fat and things are getting very uncomfortable. But other then the basic perks of being pregnant...all is going well.
We have to start going to the hospital twice a week to have "non-stress tests" done on the babies, plus start going to the doctor once a week for an "AFT." ( I think that was what it was called.) It is another test that can be done at the doctor's office dealing with the fluid around the babies. I will be going up to the hospital on Tuesdays and Fridays to do the non-stress tests, plus going to the doctors once a week. It is probably a good thing I am done with school, it will be a little easier to fit in all of the doctor appointments.
Ryan says to keep voting on names. He hasn't decided on his name yet.
Cross Timber ~ Review
5 years ago

3 comments:
HOLY COW TIME FLIES.... I cant believe you are 31 weeks all ready. I am glad that things are all still looking good. That is comforting for sure. I am sure you look cute as ever. Last time I saw you, you looked cute and you were so not very big which is sick. I think I was WAY bigger than you. I cant wait to see these cute little girls. I am glad you are feeling o.k. If you need anything please call me you have my numbers.
Ha! I finally found your blog. Thanks for leaving a comment on mine or I wouldn't have. I could never get the link you sent me to work.
Anyway, I wish I could have seen you, but no worries about the shower. Thank you so much for the gift! What a smart gift too! I'm way excited to see pictures of your new girls.
Kim, as I found this post as I was wasting my time looking at random people's blogs. It made me laugh and I thought you might appreciate it!! http://tiffersniffer.blogspot.com/2009/06/37-weeksoperation-get-this-baby-outta.html
Post a Comment