Monday, June 22, 2009

Belly Update

Here are the latest picture of Kim and her little belly. For being almost eight months pregnant with twins she looks very good. She is still pretty miserable but enduring. She cant wait until this is all over with. I think the only thing that is getting her through this now is that she knows she will never have to go through this again. "Hopefully".
For me this is the fun stage. I can feel and see them in there wiggling around. It is still amazing.
Now if these next few week will go really fast we will be doing even better.







5 comments:

Erin said...

Kim you really have to start smiling in these pictures! =) You are super cute and not so big for having twins! I showed Colby your picture and he smiled. Hang in there your almost done!

robin said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
robin said...

Kim you look a little annoyed in these pics. HAHA
Makenna and I will be in Logan next month the 9-18 hope to see you then. love you guys

Ryan and the Girls said...

I have to admit that I was a little annoyed in the pictures. I had just got a long awaited call from the hospital to go in for a NST and that is when he decides to take pictures...when I am trying to get out the door.

And Ryan's comment about "Hopefully," no there is NO hopefully...this is IT! :) I am not getting any younger!!

Lindasue said...

Very cute! It's getting closer and so exciting!!! You guys are going to do great!