This past weekend I got the privilege to go up with some friends to the Sand Dunes In St. Anthony Idaho. We left Friday afternoon and arrived that evening. We were so anxious to get riding we set up camp and headed out for a quick ride. It was a lot of fun just getting out and seeing new terrain. The sand hill were rolling on forever.
This trip was to celebrate Adam's Mission call and to build some memories before he head off to the mission field. I think we accomplished that in so many ways.
Adam in the RZR^
We ate good food and had some really good rides. At the end of the day Saturday we were so beat and tired. We rode hard all day long. So glad everything turned out OK. We were safe and nobody got hurt or broke down.Adam in the RZR^

2 comments:
next trip? are you serious?
nice pictures! I linked my blog to yours on your dunes trip. I hope that's okay.
"Toy to be"? In his dreams!!!
Glad you had a lot of fun. The memories should you last you a long time.
Post a Comment