Well here is the update on our little belly and how Kim is doing. The belly is growing more and more. Its really hard to believe that there are two little ones growing in there. I think that this is how big Kim was when when had Rylie and Sydnie and we have a few more months still to go.So the truth is Kim is really tired all the time and a little moody. I would be too. I just keep telling her that this is the last time she will ever have to do this. I don't think it helps the situation at hand.
I will keep trying to get the pictures for the update but its getting harder and harder. Ill keep you posted

11 comments:
Kim you look like you have a pea pod in there. Seriously you are tiny and for having twins you look amazing! hang in there.
oh my gosh you are having twins?? or kim is anyway???? this is Lyndsey Durst was Thomas....Kim and i taught at riverside together, the first few years, graduated USU together..sooo excitted to see what you guys are up to!
Kim you look so cute.
You look so thrilled to have your picture taken. I think you really wanted to slam the door on your hubby! I think you look great!
Kim, you really look so good and not big at all!!! I look more pregnant then you, and I am not even having twins (as far as we know :) Plus, you are due like two months before me. Really, you look great!
Yeah, I was not thrilled at all to be having my picture taken. And I was even less thrilled when I saw that he had put it on the blog. However, Ryan was very proud of himself for getting the pictures on there. I guess I am just scared that I am going to be as big as a blimp before this is all over with.
Yay, I love the belly. You look amazing!!! I love the updates. I hope everything is going well!
hey, email me! durslynd@gmail.com
this is my first year that i am not teaching, i am in grad school working on becoming an OT...very busy life but very good.
Kim,
You are TINY.... You are not that big girl. You look very cute. Although I love your facial expressions I can totally tell you are so thrilled to be having your picture taken. You look great. Glad things are going well.
Kim you look great. Love the facial expressions. Trully tells how your feeling at the moment. Almost there girl.
Congrats again on having twins. You look amazing keep up the good work!
Post a Comment