Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Sydnie's 1st 4-wheeler Ride of the Year

Since we are in the middle of a VERY crazy week, and Sydnie is home sick. I thought I would take advantage of the time I had and update our blog. These pictures are from Saturday. Sydnie has wanted to ride the 4-wheeler for so long. Ryan has been able to go on a couple of trips already this spring, but it has been to cold to take the girls. So on Saturday he took Sydnie up to look for some turkey's (Ryan has a turkey tag for the upcoming turkey hunt....and he needed to scope them out) Sydnie was so excited!


This is her getting ready to go...just waiting on dad!!


Still waiting on dad!


They were only gone about an hour. I guess once she got up the hill, she was ready to go back!

No comments: