I talked with my doctor later and he said that we would be in every 2 weeks from here on out, until I am 32 weeks and then I get to go every week, if not twice a week. We would also be going into the hospital at some point to do stress tests...hopefully that is further down the road. It has been fun to get to see the babies so often. Kathy told us to bring Rylie and Sydnie in next time so they could see them as well. Rylie was very excited about it....Sydnie isn't quite so sure if she wants to go or not.
This first picture is one in 3D. You have to love ultrasounds. While you are in there, you kind of have an idea of what things are and as soon as you get home you wonder what in the world did they take a picture of. One of them was head up and one was head down. In the picture A's leg is on B's head. You can see the leg of A really good.

This is the picture of her checking to see if they really are girls. They are bum shots of both. B is on the left and A is on the right. (Sorry Ryan, no extra body parts have grown since the last time we checked.)

This is just another 3D picture of A on top of B. A is kneeing B in the back. I hope this is not a glimpse of things to come when they are older!!!

I guess we should come up with some names so that we can stop calling them A and B!

3 comments:
How how exciting!!! twins!! They are really good pictures of them! but only 5 inches... i can't imagine. Very fun update!!
How exciting! When are you due? Girls are so much fun! What neat ultrasound pictures!
YEAH! SO FUN TO SEE!
Good luck!
Post a Comment