Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Easter Fun!

I have always enjoyed the Easter Season. I don't know if it is because we are finally out of the yucky part of winter or if it is all of the fun spring colors that you see. However, Rylie and Sydnie were very excited for Easter this year.

This is them waiting to go to the Millville City Easter Egg Hunt. Sydnie got the ears from school and had to wear them. I do have to admit, she looks very cute in them.


Ryan and Sydnie waiting for the horn to blow to start the egg hunt. They had the big kids seperated from the little kids, so Rylie was with me. (Ryan looks thrilled!!)




Rylie posing for a quick picture.





Dying Easter eggs. They both were after me all day to dye the eggs.




Easter Morning



After church we went over to Grandma Shirley's to have dinner and do our Annual Easter Egg Hunt. We are usually camping with Ryan's family over Easter. However, the weather has been really bad the last two years and so we haven't been able to go.

Sydnie looking for eggs at Grandma Shirley's.


Rylie looking for eggs at Grandma's


Sydnie and Rylie in there Easter dresses, just before church. It is so easy to forget the real reason for Easter. I had to keep asking the girls, why do we celebrate Easter. I was glad to hear Rylie say, because Jesus was resurrected. I am truly grateful for my Savior and all that he was done for me and for all that the atonement means.

I hope everyone had a great Easter!

No comments: