Sunday, July 5, 2009

More Baby Pictures!


Hallie trying to open her eyes^


Remie ^


Remie's Little hand^


Kim and Remie^


Ryan holding Hallie for the first time^

7 comments:

Lindasue said...

Very cute babies! They look just like you guys. So glad you got to hold them and are making progress.

Breely said...

Holy Smokes! It's on now!
congrats, they look beautiful.

Josi said...

Yay! They are very adorable. I am loving the names you guys picked. We will be thinking of you and praying for you! Congrats!

Harris Family said...

Kim, I'm so glad they are here and safe. What a scary thing it is to have preemies. It is a long road ahead and takes some time-good luck, you will be in my prayers. I only had one preemie and that was draining for me. I feel for you to have two. Hang in there girl. They are beautiful!!

Morgan said...

congrats! my mom told me. cant wait to see em...
all my love and excitement!
morgan

katie said...

I am so excited for you guys. Congratulations. Love the names. I am so glad everything is going well. Can't wait to see them. Get some sleep!!!!!!

Erin said...

Congrats!!! They are beautiful. Good luck with everything. I love the names you decided.