This is pictures of the twins that we tried to take in the hospital...the official hospital pictures. Obviously they were not cooperating very well.
Rylie and Sydnie were very exited to hear that the babies were coming home. This is them feeding them. We still have to stay with the "every 3 hour feedings." It is wonderful...especially at night...NOT!
It has also been fun to see their personalities. We have discovered that Hallie does not like to have a messy diaper. That has been half the problem at night. We will just put her to bed and she will mess her pants...which makes her very mad. It is great having them home and knowing they are getting stronger every day.

5 comments:
So glad they are home and doing great! They look bigger already.
Keep up the good work!
That is so good to hear. I'm sure you will adjust fast and it looks like you have some GREAT help with you girls there. Congrats on having them home with ya!
I am SO excited that they are home. Yeah!! Now the real fun begins! I hope you guys get enough sleep and help. If you need anything, let me know.
We are so happy to hear that you two little angels are now home where they should be! Congrats once again. It's sounds very busy at your house.
Kim and Ryan,
The babies are beautiful. I am so glad things are going well. The older girls look so grown up feeding them. Blessing to you all.
Andrea Davey
Post a Comment